What will you be doing?
As our team is in the midst of a strong growth phase, we are now looking for a full-time Marketing & Brand Coordinator to join our team in Brisbane.
Reporting to our Head of Employer Branding, you'll deliver innovative Employer Branding services to our clients. This will include three key facets:
- Using research and engagement to help clients understand their employer brand and the opportunities and challenges ahead of them
- Crafting their recruitment marketing messaging, including their Employee Value Proposition - the 'why work for us'
- Delivering ongoing marketing services such as content creation, social media activity and email campaigns
On any given day you'll find yourself splitting your time between the following:
- Interviewing employees to capture their stories and perceptions;
- Assessing employee-related data and researching clients and their competitors online;
- Turning your findings into powerful marketing messaging which helps clients engage powerfully with prospective candidates; and
- Creating content and campaigns which bring our clients' talent offer and culture to life.
Let's be frank.
To be blunt, you really do need to be intelligent and hard-working to find success within our team.
You'll LOVE working with us if:
- You're an agile thinker - you're bright and, importantly, have emotional intelligence and a creative mind
- You have a killer work ethic - you own your responsibilities, welcome a challenge and are ultra-efficient in helping us drive profit
- You thrive in an autonomous workspace - you'll be intrinsically motivated and have a hunger for success
- You give a *bleep* - we depend on the highest quality of work for our clients and your contributions will be highly visible, so you need to care about what you're producing
- You're a pro at juggling tasks - with multiple campaigns and competing deadlines your organisation skills will be put to the test in this fast-paced environment
- You don't take yourself too seriously - although we work hard and present ourselves professionally, we also love a good laugh, and positivity is a must
In addition to the above, you'll have a tertiary degree, while some Marketing experience (particularly in creative copywriting and/or social media engagement) would be highly advantageous. Employer Branding experience is not essential, however any knowledge you have in this space will also come in handy.
This role will be pivotal in helping the Employer Branding business flourish. As such, you'll be extremely well trained and supported - not to mention you'll have the most positive and enthusiastic boss in the business! The team will depend on you to own the challenges of your role and will shout about your successes.
For your hard work and dedication you'll enjoy an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, comprised of a base salary, super and incentives.
You will also love attending our monthly Buzz nights, where we reward our top performers. Whether we're jumping on trampolines at Bounce, learning to paint masterpieces at a local art school, or singing karaoke, these nights allow us to celebrate our wins together.
For those outstanding individuals who go above and beyond, we also host an annual, all expenses paid conference weekend in an exotic international location. In the past we've been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun and Hawaii, to name a few. This year we're off to Whistler, Canada - will you be joining us?
A little about us...
Employment Office is a long-established, organised business that has a zest for innovation. We're a Recruitment Solutions organisation that is expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
If you genuinely want to accomplish something exciting and creative each day, this is the career for you - Apply Now!
ABOUT EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
We're not a typical recruitment agency. We never charge a percentage of salary and our clients can hire as many people as they choose for one flat fee.
Whether our clients are looking to fill a single vacancy, or revolutionise their entire recruitment strategy – we offer a range of products for assembling a world class process from end to end.