Escape Travel National Marketing Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to join the Management team of a global organisation!
- Highly attractive salary circa $100,000 - $120,000 + super!
- Unbelievable benefits including discount travel, health & financial services plus career development opportunities!
- If you are passionate about Travel and have a strong background in Marketing - Apply Now!
About the Organisation
Escape Travel offers their customers tailor made holiday experiences both in Australia and overseas. Escape Travel is Flight Centre Limited's second largest retail brand giving their consultants access to all the best airfares, tours, cruises and accommodation.
Established in Australia in 1993 under the Great Holiday Escapes brand, a relaunch in January 2004 to Escape Travel was undertaken to better represent the range of services provided as a full service travel agency.
Escape Travel's consultants pride themselves on their knowledge of destinations around the world and their ability to deliver your perfect holiday experience. Come and see them today!
About the Opportunity
Are you interested in using your marketing experience in the Travel industry to take on an exciting new challenge? Escape Travel has a fantastic opportunity for a National Marketing Manager to lead their 7 person marketing team, based in Brisbane.
Within this pivotal and highly influential role, you will be responsible for setting the strategic marketing direction and developing the annual marketing and destination plans for Escape Travel. This will involve working with the Marketing and Artworks teams and franchisees in areas such as product offers, website, brand communications and publications, direct and online marketing, franchisee relationships and budgeting.
Reporting to the General Manager Escape Travel and the Global Marketing Manager, the role's responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Producing and implementing an annual marketing plan that achieves the objectives for the brand;
- Ensuring that the direction and functionality of the website is consistent with the brand and that the site generates required enquiry levels;
- Ensuring that all brand communication is consistent with brand standards and ensures the integrity of the brand;
- Ensuring the execution of relevant, and timely campaigns for the brand, and working with Product Nation to raise co-operative marketing dollars;
- Ensuring direct marketing campaigns are relevant, and working with the product team to source products;
- Working with the state marketing managers and stores to assist in the development and direction of local marketing activities; and
- Maintaining and maximising preferred supplier relationships on a national level.
This is a high level management role in an exciting, competitive industry, with responsibilities including the effective national marketing of the company's brand. As such, the successful applicant will require tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or an equivalent field) as well as a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, with extensive experience in designing and executing marketing plans and online marketing.
Additionally, you'll need the ability to meet exacting deadlines, the ability to manage projects to time and cost, and the ability to perform analysis, develop, implement and monitor budgets.
This role will suit a motivated and self-sufficient applicant, who has experience in a similar fast-paced work environment. Those with previous marketing experience in the travel, retail or hospitality industries will be held in high regard.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel as part of this role. This includes one interstate trip per month (for 2-3 days) and one international trip every 6 months!
About the Benefits
This is your chance to contribute significantly to the growth of an organisation that is truly going places. With a focus on developing a cohesive team culture, including bi-monthly award nights, you will be an integral part of this well respected Employer of Choice.
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive remuneration package circa $100,000 - $120,000 + super, to be negotiated based on your experience and qualifications. In addition, as part of the Flight Centre group, you will be further rewarded with a range of fantastic benefits:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted products and services (e.g. food, gym equipment);
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Access to an internal home loan broker;
- Superannuation, taxation and investment services;
- Discount travel benefits available; and
- Global career advancement / travel opportunities.