- Attractive salary and benefits package based on your level of experience.
- Apply your recruitment experience to a unique service/recruitment solution in the Canadian marketplace!
- Join a vibrant team culture and enjoy a fun environment with monthly social events that are the envy of the industry!
Employment Office (EO) is not a traditional 'employment agency' - we do things a little differently. We are a Recruitment Solutions Provider - an expert in recruitment marketing for organizations of all sizes and sectors. Our key strength lies in creating budget-savvy recruitment advertising campaigns, which blend proven attraction strategies with compelling copy to create a talent pool of quality candidates. We offer unbundled recruitment and shortlisting services to our clients at a competitive price point.
EO clients consist of organizations of all sizes and sectors, located in Canada and beyond. After ten years of high growth, we now have excellent market share across all industries. EO currently has branches in Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney. We have two growing offices in Toronto and Vancouver!
The parent company, Flight Centre Limited, has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last eight consecutive years (including the number one position in 2002). For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four! Flight Centre began 27 years ago and have since grown to one of the world's latest travel agency groups, with more than 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses, extending throughout the world.
About the Opportunity
Employment Office has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Interview/Shortlisting Specialist to join our dynamic team in Vancouver, BC.
The main aim of this role is to coordinate our shortlisting process, across a wide range of roles and industries. This will involve:
- Liaising with our Sales Executives before and during the screening process, to familiarize yourself with campaigns and clients;
- Reviewing and ranking candidates using our Candidate Management System;
- Liaising with candidates and conducting phone interviews;
- Providing detailed and accurately written reports on each candidate interviewed;
- Creating and executing Group Assessment Days; and
- Facilitating online behavioural tests.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment (i.e. interviewing and screening). Relevant formal qualifications will be held in high regard, however an outstanding candidate with extensive experience who does not have qualifications will still be considered for the role.
You should have strong verbal and written communication skills, with a professional phone manner, and the ability to write comprehensive reports regarding interviews conducted.
You will need a fairly high level of computer literacy, and must be confident and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite. Working with accuracy and having a strong attention to detail are extremely important.
The role also offers many opportunities to liaise with colleagues and candidates, and will suit a "people person" who enjoys interacting with others. As mentioned earlier, you will receive on-the-job training to develop your skills and ensure you are comfortable in the role.
This truly is an enjoyable, satisfying position! EO provides a fantastic organizational culture and a supportive team environment. You will be an integral member of a highly motivated team that thrives on "a job well done" and on client satisfaction.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive salary based on experience This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of a young, growing company, while gaining the perks, stability, client network and worldwide corporate events of a successful global brand.
As part of the Flight Centre Group, Employment Office also offers its team award-winning benefits, including:
- Social events that are the envy of the industry. Our high performers recently flew to Paris for the annual Global Ball! Singapore 2012 is next!
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Fantastic supportive team culture
- Access to the company gym
Don't miss this opportunity to join a truly growing and friendly organization. Apply now!