Sales Account Executive
- Employment Office is a well-established, fast growing, and innovative marketing and recruitment solutions organization!
- We are seeking individuals with target-driven attitudes and outstanding sales records that want to advance their careers.
- Attractive remuneration package including salary, an UNCAPPED earning potential plus an excellent range of benefits with one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For'.
- Opportunities for career advancement within an organization that is growing very quickly and values its people.
Employment Office (EO) is an organization that specializes in developing marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for clients that are recruiting over a wide range of industries, throughout the world. We are not an 'employment agency' - we do things a little differently. As well as helping our clients attract the right candidates for their roles we also provide several other services including recruitment brand development, shortlisting and interview specialists, development of career portals, and creative solutions to help overcome some of our clients other challenges.
EO clients consist of organizations of all sizes and sectors, located in Canada and beyond. After ten years of high growth, we now have excellent market share across all industries. EO currently has branches in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and London, as well as new offices opening up in other places in the world. Our Canadian team is growing quickly with two offices in Vancouver, and an expanding office in Toronto.
The parent company, Flight Centre Limited, has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last eight consecutive years (including the number one position in 2002). For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four!! Flight Centre began 27 years ago and have since grown to one of the world's latest travel agency groups, with more than 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses, extending throughout the world.
Working with EO
Due to expansion, Employment Office has room to take on talented Sales Account Executive for our team, working from Flight Centre Limited's Vancouver Corporate Headquarters.
In this role, the successful candidate will use their sales expertise to scout new leads, develop profitable client relationships, and secure fresh business opportunities. Your priority will be to sell Employment Office's recruitment marketing services through cold calling businesses across North America.
These roles are full-time, working from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday only.
What we're looking for
Our ideal candidate does not need to have qualifications or experience in recruitment, but they do need buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales. If you have a background in Marketing and/or Advertising, Technical Recruitment Sales, or other B2B sales, we'd love to hear from you.
Two years of corporate sales experience is required, as you will become instrumental in driving the growth of this team and the business.
As this is primarily a B2B telephone sales, business development and account management role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business owners and HR managers who are seeking staff. We are looking for a candidate who has the passion, discipline and persuasiveness that comes with inside sales.
The Canadian market can be challenging, so a positive attitude, an unlimited supply of energy, and the determination to tackle problems head on is critical.
- We are looking for a sales extraordinaire who has experience in cold calling businesses and generating their own leads.
Basic computer and Internet literacy is a must, however if you regularly send and receive emails, visit websites, and can type reasonably quickly (even with two fingers) you'll be just fine.
We have a close-knit team of professionals who enjoy each others company as well as their interaction with clients. EO team members sell a recruitment marketing solution they are truly proud of, and enjoy the financial rewards that follow consistency and talent, without working hours that would preclude a successful work-life balance.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive remuneration package consisting of a base salary and commission. Realistic first year salaries are between $55,000 - $60,000 with uncapped earning potential! Our top account executives earn 6 figure salaries.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of a young, growing company, while gaining the perks, stability, client network and worldwide corporate events of a successful global brand.
As part of the Flight Centre Group, Employment Office also offers its team award-winning benefits including:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Disability, health, and travel insurance
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Within the past two months our high performers flew to Paris, France for the annual "Global Ball" as well as Jamaica for a work conference. Singapore 2012 is next!
- Career progression scheme including global career opportunities
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training
- Access to the company gym
Don't miss this opportunity to join a truly growing and friendly organization. Apply now!