Advertising Coordinator (Recruitment)
- Corporate career-building opportunity for a highly organised communicator with a passion for advertising/marketing
- Leadership opportunities available for the right candidate
- Join an exciting, rapidly growing recruitment solutions provider with offices around the world
- Attractive remuneration package, plus a range of benefits including free health / financial advice, fresh fruit at work, and regular social events
- Amazing river views from your desk, in our modern offices on Coronation Drive
About the Organisation
Where are the best places to work in Australia? Right here! Employment Office has made BRW’s Great Places to Work Top 50 list, debuting at #27, alongside companies such as Google.
We were particularly highlighted in the areas of staff appreciation and recognition, sharing and celebrating, training and development, and career progression.
Employment Office is not your traditional 'employment agency'. We are a Recruitment Solutions Provider - an expert in recruitment marketing. Our key strength lies in our product unique to Australia - creating budget-savvy recruitment campaigns with unique candidate attraction strategies that assist our clients in tapping into the deepest talent pools. We do things differently at Employment Office, and our clients love it!
Employment Office is 50% owned by Flight Centre with offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Vancouver and Toronto. We are growing rapidly towards our 2020 goal of 2,500 staff globally.
About the Opportunity
Employment Office (EO) has an opportunity for a full time Advertising Coordinator to join the dynamic Recruitment Advertising team based in our Global Head Office in Milton (corner of Coronation Dr and Park Rd).
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role, facilitating EO's recruitment advertising processes, ensuring the recruitment campaigns we run for our clients are of high quality and successful.
Typical day-to-day duties will include:
- Writing position overviews and interview questions - that are marketed to the type of candidate the client is trying to attract - using information provided to you by EO Account Executives;
- Creating and coordinating advertising for positions vacant, on job boards, social media and in newspapers/magazines;
- Scheduling advertising campaigns, ensuring all advertising is accounted for and is submitted by deadline;
- Liaising with EO Account Executives regarding status of recruitment campaigns and results of advertising; and
- Performing administrative / office duties, including answering the telephone and liaising with job seekers.
As mentioned, team leadership opportunities exist for candidates with appropriate experience and/or skills. The current team is made up of 4 full time staff. If you were to progress into leadership, your responsibilities would also include:
- Recruiting, training, supervision and quality control of team members;
- Representing the team within the organisation, including liaising with other Team Leaders and acting upon feedback;
- Liaising with external representatives from job boards, newspaper groups and other stakeholders;
- Reporting to management on advertising figures and team contributions; and
- Monitoring team workloads and involving the team in project work when able.
Formal qualifications are not essential, although business / marketing / advertising qualifications would be advantageous. What we're definitely looking for is a candidate with a background working in a competitive commercial environment, who brings to the team excellent organisational skills, well-developed communication skills, the confidence and skills to liaise effectively with stakeholders, and commercial acumen.
You will need a fairly high level of computer literacy. Experience using Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator will be highly regarded.
This position is "systems and processes" driven, and will appeal to those who thrive on order. A high level of accuracy is extremely important, as is the ability to keep your cool when the need to multi-task arises.
About the Benefits
As part of our vast global expansion, career-defining opportunities both in Australia and abroad are constantly available. Furthermore, with Flight Centre as a joint venture partner, EO offers its staff award-winning, world renowned benefits, including free health advice, financial planning and a myriad of social events. For example, our high achievers attended Flight Centre's 2011 Global Ball in Paris, and have their sights firmly set on Singapore this year!
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of an innovative, growing company, while gaining the perks, stability, client network and worldwide corporate events of a successful global brand.
Finally, we are focused on the factors that keep our team happy - job security, fresh fruit every day, cake on your birthday and real earning potential that is proven time and time again.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, comprising a base and performance-based incentives, negotiable based on experience.