Recruitment Future Leader
- Genuine leadership and career advancement opportunities with this globally-expanding business!
- Put your Recruitment experience to good use as you focus on what you love & find exceptional people for great jobs!
- High level rewards with an attractive starting package (negotiable) plus a performance-based incentive structure!
- No cold-calling in this relationship-building based role!
About the Organisation
Employment Office is not a traditional 'recruitment agency'. We are a Recruitment Solutions Provider - an expert in recruitment marketing. Our key strength lies in creating unique candidate attraction strategies that assist our clients to tap into the deepest talent pools. We are uniquely positioned in the recruitment marketplace, with clear, unique selling propositions to clients and an unparalleled service that ensures more than 95% repeat business.
We provide an unbundled toolbox of recruitment solution options for our clients, one of which being an Interviewing / Short Listing service. This includes screening of candidates, phone interviews, behavioural testing, reference checks and coordination / facilitation of Group Assessment Centres.
After ten years of growth, we now have excellent market share across all industries, throughout Australia and beyond. EO currently has branches in Brisbane, Melbourne, Vancouver and Toronto, and we're not stopping there. With Flight Centre as our joint venture partner (we are nothing to do with travel – we were Flight Centre Limited’s first non-travel related business investment, forming a JV in January 2008), in the next 12 months we are scheduled for new offices nationally and overseas.
For further information, please visit www.EmploymentOffice.com.au.
About the Opportunity
Employment Office is expanding both nationally and globally, and has an opportunity for a dedicated Full Time Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our dynamic Brisbane Short Listing team.
You'll be taking on a senior role in a team of recruiters with a diverse portfolio of clients across many industries and locations. By utilising the full suite of EO's short listing products and services, you'll deliver exceptional service to clients and contribute to the mentorship and coaching of the team around you. In time, your focus will extend further towards the coordination, project management and client liaison aspects of these in-demand services.
More specifically, some of your duties will involve:
- Project Management for large-scale recruitment projects, including coordination of resources, logistics and timelines;
- Liaising with clients througout the duration of recruitment projects;
- Understanding the candidate profile and client requirements for a wide array of different role types and industries;
- Rating & Ranking written applications in our easy to use candidate management system;
- Conducting behavioural telephone interviews;
- Administering and interpreting psychometric testing;
- Design and facilitation of group assessment day methodology; and
- Assisting with growth strategies and process improvements.
This is NOT a cold-calling sales role - we have a sales team for that! Rather you will be using you human resources skills to screen candidates to find the perfect fit for our clients while providing coaching and support to your clients' people systems.
This role is challenging, varied and rewarding. Your experience in relationship-building and analysing and interpreting candidate responses will be paramount to your success.
We are looking for a motivated and articulate applicant with a significant recruitment background, including experience in a leadership role. For this role, you will be required to demonstrate project management experience, with proven skills in coordinating teams, costing/quoting projects, determining project timelines, people management and client management.
The successful candidate will be highly focused and accountable, and have a genuine drive to exceed expectations. You'll have a creative flair and a strong sense of commercial acumen, as you help to tailor and create a suite of products to meet our clients' diverse needs.
You will have high level verbal and written communication skills, with a work style that demonstrates integrity and professionalism at all times. Adaptability will be paramount as you deal with an array of organisations in the private, government and not-for-profit sectors, while you'll also have many opportunities to liaise with colleagues and candidates, so the position will suit a "people person" who can communicate with all levels of corporate and industrial staff. A high level of computer literacy, accuracy, and attention to detail are paramount.
About the Benefits
Employment Office is revolutionising the recruitment industry and we need you to help drive the business. We’ve already set ourselves apart from employment agencies to become an innovative and driven Recruitment Solutions Provider – an expert in recruitment marketing and screening.
EO currently has branches in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver and Toronto, and we're not stopping there. In the next 12 months we are scheduled for new offices in many major Australian cities, plus six overseas locations. You could be a part of it! This means immense career opportunities for you!
We can offer you a fast-paced and intellectually-stimulating work environment, as well as significant opportunities for growth. We're proactive about developing our people and have a culture dedicated to rewarding success and achievement. The sky’s the limit in this short listing role where innovative thinking and new ideas are celebrated and encouraged!
We strongly believe in rewarding our people for a job well done – and our salary structure reflects this. The starting package for this position will include a generous base salary (negotiable, based on your experience and qualifications) and super, and a performance-based incentive structure. As you grow this area of the business, your opportunities to earn will increase.
In addition, you will enjoy a range of award-winning benefits including:
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Discount travel benefits;
- Free health and fitness consultations;
- Access to in-house financial planners - offering discounts on products including insurance; and
- Regular social events, including monthly company Buzz Nights!