We're still recruiting for this role! Please visit our latest application form to apply!
About the Role
As our business and product offering continues to expand, we're now after another full-time Recruitment Specialist to join our team in Brisbane.
Instead of the typical agency/360 recruitment model, we customise solutions that suit our individual clients' needs and we don't charge placement fees. This means you'll get to focus on coordinating recruitment processes for our clients and delivering exceptional candidate care to candidates.
To be clear - this role is not an 'employment services' role in which you work on behalf of candidates and actively help them find employment. Nor is it a sales or commission-based role where you are selling candidates to clients. Rather, our Sales Executives will gain the client's commitment to work with us, our Recruitment Advertisers will advertise the role to attract great candidates to apply for the job, and YOU will then work with our clients to help them select the BEST person (or people) for the job by screening, shortlisting and interviewing applicants.
One of the most exciting aspects of the role is the variety each day brings. You'll work across a wide range of industry sectors and locations - think anything from Admin Assistants in Sydney, to a CEO for a national NFP, to Event Coordinators for one of Australia's leading beverage companies.
More specifically, these are the types of daily tasks you'll tackle:
- Speaking with clients to understand their ideal candidate profile;
- Reviewing and ranking candidate applications online;
- Performing video and phone interviews;
- Coordinating interview schedules with both clients and candidates;
- Facilitating online behavioural testing;
- Conducting employment reference checks;
- Focusing on candidate care, providing candidates with feedback and answering any questions they may have about the recruitment process; and
- The opportunity to work on additional projects.
Who Are We Looking For?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous recruitment experience to join our team. Your experience could be with either internal recruitment or as a previous 360 recruiter.
Here are six qualities that make up a person who is going to love this career:
- Someone with energy and drive! These attributes are dear to the heart of EO. We want people who have a drive for hitting quality KPIs and a strong work ethic, as well as a personable manner and positive attitude.
- Someone who has their eye on leadership! This role is a step in the right direction if you are looking for growth and taking on more responsibility.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and a confident communicator! This role is perfect for someone who will enjoy both candidate and client interaction.
- Someone who is organised and understands the need for effective and efficient processes. You'll need to understand the importance of working within a structured set of processes and won't be afraid to speak up if you see an improvement that could be made in this area.
- Someone looking for a career, not just a job. Sorry to use a cliché, but it's true. If you're applying for this position with a < 18-month mindset or a sense of "I'll give it a go and see what happens", it's not the right one for you. We invest in our people and give high performers opportunities that many other employers don't - so we need you to invest in us.
- Someone who is professional. This includes being well presented at all times, and professionalism in how you interact with clients, colleagues and job seekers.
Grow your career, develop your future, and be part of our success story.
Join a culture of supportive collaboration and positive conversation. We’re competitive, resilient, motivated to work hard, and we have leaders, not managers.
Specialise, build relationships, and deliver innovative products with an organisation where you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your achievements. Earn, celebrate, and have fun with us!
At EO we have a culture of ownership and autonomy. We also reward our people for their success. Your remuneration package will be made up of a base salary and performance-based incentives that give you the opportunity to earn over and above your base. Expected earnings for your first year in the role are $60,000 - $70,000, including super.
If you are interested in becoming a future leader in our business, this is a step in the right direction! To be a leader in our business you don't need prior management experience - we'll teach you what you need to know and support you as you develop into a leadership position. Our Team Leaders manage their own P&Ls and enjoy ongoing conferences and development sessions. This focus on internal development and promotion offers exciting opportunities you won't find elsewhere.
The pressure’s on in this fast-paced, high-performance environment. But there’s free fruit… and beer. Our top performers enjoy an annual all expenses paid international trip and everyone attends our quarterly celebrations where your hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Most importantly, the work we do at EO is significant. We create valuable connections for employers and jobseekers day in and day out, and we you want to be a part of it.
If all this sounds good to you, next steps are to apply below, and we’ll be in touch for a chat!