Operations Leadership Manager
- Exciting opportunity to take on a management role with a great company
- Competitive salary circa $120k - $130k plus super
- Additional benefits include accommodation and vehicle
About the Organisation
As Australia's market leader in specialised bulk logistics, Kalari offers customised, innovative, best-fit, contracted solutions for high-volume logistics challenges to many of Australia’s leading corporations – with a particular emphasis on safety, compliance assurance, people and leadership, operational excellence, customer engagement and sustainability.
With over 30 years’ experience, Kalari is Australia’s most innovative and prominent specialist bulk logistics provider to the mining and resources sector and other selected industries, servicing more than 100 mining and industrial sites across Australia.
About the Opportunity
Kalari now has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Leadership Manager to join our team based in Morenbah, QLD on a full-time basis.
The Operations Leadership Manager will oversee the day to operations and will be accountable for the safe, efficient, smooth and profitable delivery of the daily operational activity and be accountable for the safety, financial and operational performance.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring safety initiatives are implemented, monitored and sustained;
- Supervise the staff responsible for the day-to-day execution of transport;
- Building effective relationships with all company stakeholders (employees, customers and peers);
- Ensure customer KPI’s are achieved;
- Ensure weekly reporting and understanding of variance analysis of contract profitability to senior management on a weekly basis; and
- management across multiple operating locations.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar capacity within the Transport and Logistics;
- Demonstrated customer relationship building skills;
- Outstanding commercial and financial acumen;
- Highly developed computer literacy skills, particularly in the Microsoft Office Suite Transportation IT systems and MT Data would be advantageous; and
- strong people leadership and management skills.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work, you will receive an attractive annual salary circa $120,000 - $130,000 (based on skills and experience) plus super.
You will also be given accommodation and a company vehicle.
If you have the drive to succeed, and experience in similar positions in the past then look no further - Apply Now!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.