Sales & Account Executive
- Complimentary gym membership and an office puppy!
- An opportunity to test your sales skills as you break into the recruitment industry.
- Quarterly staff awards night ranging from boat trips to bowling!
Your new company
Employment Office (EO) was founded in Australia as a unique recruitment service for businesses of all sizes. Fast-forward to today and the Vancouver sales team have taken the Canadian market by storm. Our brilliant recruitment solutions and affordable pricing ensure our clients keep coming back.
EO is not a traditional “employment agency” – we are a Recruitment Solutions organization and an expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
Our trusted and proven products empower our customers to secure the very best candidates for their organization. We make recruitment an easier and more cost-effective process where we bring the expertise and handle the work, but the customer stays in charge.
We’re a company full of professionals that work hard, enjoy each others company, and occasionally roll on the floor with our office puppy. Are you a current or a future sales superstar? If so, then you sound like the perfect fit for our sales team and should read on.
Your new career
We won’t lie to you, phone sales are hard. But if you’ve got an upbeat attitude and don’t know the meaning of the phrase “giving up,” then we want to hear from you!
Your main role will be talking with the recruitment decision makers in businesses with between 50 and 400 employees, and advising them on which of our recruitment solutions will be best suited to their particular needs.
You’ll be backed by in-house teams of recruitment specialists (copywriters, advertisers, shortlisters, recruitment software specialists) who will provide & execute the actual recruitment solutions, and who will even step into your conversations and help you sell. But you’re the primary adviser to your customers – pulling the right combination of products together for them and then providing them with your expert account management in order to develop strong relationships into the future.
What we need from you
Like everyone else we spend most of our week at work; at Employment Office that means we take great care when it comes to choosing who joins our team. If the idea of listening to Savage Garden every Friday evening or getting off the phone with a client and launching into an intense play session with our office puppy doesn’t appeal to you, then this may not be the office for you. If however, that hasn’t scared you away then you’re just the sort of person we want to hear from!
Prior sales or recruitment experience isn’t a necessity for this role but it’s absolutely an asset. What we are really looking for is someone with experience working in some capacity in a business environment and who has the confidence and ability to build up a rapport with just about anyone. You’ll find no two days alike in your new role surrounded by hard-working professionals (most of the time) who greatly enjoy both each others company and their job.
For your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an attractive salary made up of base pay and commission. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy a host of other benefits including:
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and more.
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Quarterly staff awards nights, parties, and celebration of achievements. Past events have included painting classes, bowling, and renting out a boat!
- The opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering - in the past we've been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun, Paris, Hawaii and New Zealand to name a few.
- RRSP matching.
- Complimentary gym access and free coffee/fruit and snacks in the office.
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation time to start, with the opportunity to earn up to five (5) weeks as your career with EO progresses.
- A chance to play with our office puppy!
If you’re looking for something more than a regular job, scroll down and apply today!