Accountant (CA / CPA)
- Looking for a diverse accounting role doing more than just 'number crunching'?
- Join our successful international recruitment organisation & play a key part in our IPO process over the next 3-4 years!
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package circa $70,000 - $85,000 plus great benefits!
About the Opportunity
Employment Office has an exciting full-time opportunity for an Accountant to join our team based on Park Road in Milton.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for assisting with our IPO process over the next 3-4 years, driving the IFRS AFS development, monthly account processing and business dashboard performance reporting.
You will carry out regular accounting duties including the reporting, financial control and consolidation of the Group’s financial activities. This includes providing financial support to the various cost centres within the business by assisting with preparation of financial reports, management reporting, monthly commission calculations and taking the lead role in payroll, AP, AR and reconciliations for the area.
Using modern, cloud-based software including Salesforce and Xero, your day to day responsibilities will also include:
- Preparation and control of AP payment runs;
- Debtor control;
- Reconciliations for all head office bank accounts;
- Assisting with month end reporting as well as consolidated reports;
- Assisting with incentive and commission calculations;
- General office administration tasks such as ordering office supplies and mail collection; and
- Business dashboard reporting maintenance.
We're looking for a Degree and CA/CPA qualified Accountant with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial accounting role;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Experience with Xero and Salesforce (highly desirable);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail, including the ability to drill down and work with large amounts of data in varying forms;
- Ability to understand key business drivers and work with business leaders to achieve goals;
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to build and sustain productive relationships; and
- Time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
Package & Perks
You won't be coming to 'work' each day at EO — you'll be carving out a successful career with an expanding business that rewards and celebrates performance and loyalty. You'll receive continuous training and support from your CFO, and benefit from a positive working environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package circa $70,000 - $85,000 (including superannuation) plus a range of award-winning benefits including:
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Top achievers attend our Global international celebration;
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, and snacks daily; and
- Regular social events, including quarterly company Awards Nights!
Connecting People to Grow Companies, Careers and Communities...
That’s what we’re all about at Employment Office.
Recruitment is (or should be!) a major priority for every business across Australia. To grow a business and outperform the competition you need to be able to attract the best talent, regardless of the industry or position.
But recruitment is a challenge. It can be a struggle for HR, who often don't have the range of skills required, from copywriting through to software systems and candidate management. Or it's a 'grudge' purchase when employers have to use those expensive agencies that charge a high percentage of salary for a candidate that sometimes isn’t even the best fit!
Employment Office offers our clients a different option - a suite of products and services that offer great value, and are highly effective and transparent. Our customers know exactly what they pay for, and trust our Specialist Recruitment Advertising and Shortlisting Teams to find and secure the best talent for their organisation.