Inner West & CBD Melbourne
- Are you an experienced Recruiter looking for a role like no other?
- Take on this exciting and challenging role where strategic recruitment and hands-on service delivery collide!
- Attractive remuneration circa $65,000 - $75,000!
- NO SALES INVOLVED
We're currently growing our RPO division, partnering with clients to provide them with an outsourcing option for all of their recruitment needs.
In this position, you'll work onsite at one of our key clients’ offices in Inner West Melbourne 3 days per week, playing a pivotal role in all facets of their recruitment process. You'll also spend 2 days per week in our CBD head office working across a range of projects for our other clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a proactive and consultative approach to managing the recruitment needs and experiences of the HR Team and Hiring Managers;
- Copywriting and strategically placing recruitment advertisements;
- Screening, shortlisting and interviewing candidates;
- Building, nurturing, maintaining and engaging passive talent pools;
- Using our recruitment software technology to its full potential; and
- Reporting on KPIs to ensure consistent and quality delivery of services.
Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter who is eager to take on a new challenge and further their Internal Recruitment experience.
Perhaps you’ve worked as an Internal Recruiter previously, or maybe you’re an Agency Recruiter looking to step away from sales and into a more strategic and hands-on role. Whatever the case, here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in delivering recruitment services
- A confident and credible approach to engaging with key stakeholders
- A passion for providing clients with the best service possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An adaptable approach to your work and comfortability with change – you’ll be switching between two very different environments throughout the week and must be willing/able to work efficiently in both
The client you’ll be working with onsite – Qenos – is Australia's exclusive manufacturer of polyethylene and a valued supplier of a diverse range of specialty polymers. As such, it’s important you also be a bit technically minded (experience within a technical sector would be a bonus!) to ensure your ability to liaise with senior stakeholders in this environment.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work across two very different recruitment environments, allowing you to expand your knowledge base and gain double the experience in one position! You’ll be challenged constantly while developing a unique and extensive range of recruitment skills (from copywriting and advertising, to shortlisting and selection, to recruitment software).
Our Specialist Teams will provide you with full training in the ‘EO way’ and will be available to support you in your day to day efforts. Not only will you enjoy exposure to the unique service style that EO offers within the recruitment market, you’ll also gain experience working directly with an established and technical organisation.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll be offered an attractive remuneration circa $65,000 - $75,000.
Some additional little perks of working with Employment Office are fresh fruit and snacks in the office, free coffee, and Friday afternoon drinks. We also have some giant perks like quarterly celebrations (think catering, dancing, awards, etc.) and an annual all expenses paid international trip for top performers.
Most importantly, the work we do at EO is important. We create valuable connections for employers and jobseekers day in and day out, and we you want to be a part of it.
Bring your recruitment experience to this unique opportunity - Apply Now!