Talent Acquisition Specialist
What does an EO "Talent Acquisition Specialist" do exactly?
Advertising and marketing in the recruitment space is a diverse, exciting and challenging area. Employment Office rises to the task each day, creating robust and innovative campaigns and collateral that reach out to active and passive candidates across a wide range of industries and locations.
We also take a more personal approach to attracting candidates by actively seeking out talent in order to connect them with their perfect career opportunity. That's where you come in.
In this role, you'll be primarily responsible for conducting targeted talent searches using a variety of mediums and actively connecting with candidates online and over the phone.
More specifically you will:
- Directly source the best candidates possible using a variety of internal and external sourcing methods;
- Design and implement a variety of innovative candidate generation techniques to build high-quality candidate pipelines;
- Utilise and manage LinkedIn and other candidate attraction tools to source talent;
- Confidently consult with our clients on sourcing strategy; and
- Actively call, email and engage with passive candidates with the aim of converting them to active applicants.
As you'll be part of the wider Recruitment Advertising Team, you may also be involved in other elements of advertising strategy execution as required.
Please Note: You will not be prospecting business - this is all handled for you by our Sales & Account Executives.
Who are we looking for?
We're seeking a personable individual with a knack for uncovering hidden talent. It's important you have an excellent phone manner and be comfortable liaising with clients and candidates in a professional and friendly manner.
Our ideal candidate could come from a number of backgrounds, such as:
- 360 recruitment - maybe you'd like to get away from the constant pressure of sales targets?
- Internal recruitment - maybe you're looking to use the skills you've gained in a new light, with more variety in role type and clients?
- A corporate background of some other kind - maybe you're looking for a new challenge that involves helping jobseekers and employers find their respective perfect matches?
What's most important however, is the right attitude.
If you're driven, enthusiastic and genuinely looking for a long term career opportunity, we want to hear from you.
If you have an eye for detail, the ability to identify areas for product or process improvements, and are looking for the opportunity to play a key part in the future success of our service offering, we really want to hear from you.
Package & Perks
At EO we have a culture of ownership and autonomy. We also reward our people for their success. Your remuneration package will be made up of a retainer plus performance-based incentives that give you the opportunity to earn over and above your 'base'.
Some great little perks of working here are fresh fruit and snacks each day, free coffee, and Friday afternoon drinks. We also have some giant perks like quarterly celebrations (think catering, dancing, awards, etc.) and an annual all expenses paid international trip for top performers. Our office is centrally located, with Brisbane river views and a close walk to transport, cafes and shops.
Most importantly, the work we do at EO is important. We create valuable connections for employers and jobseekers day in and day out, and we you want to be a part of it. Our people live our purpose - how great does it feel coming to work inspired and truly believing in the service you’re delivering?
If you're an enthusiastic and motivated individual ready to sink your teeth into a new challenge - Apply Now!
ABOUT EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
We're not a typical recruitment agency. We never charge a percentage of salary and our clients can hire as many people as they choose for one flat fee.
Whether our clients are looking to fill a single vacancy, or revolutionise their entire recruitment strategy – we offer a range of products for assembling a world class process from end to end.